Contemporary Abstract Paintings by Paulette Insall - Art Studio Peek

I thought you might enjoy a little peek into to my studio....with some "sweet spot" (close up details) images and progress shots of some new abstract paintings I'm currently working on.







I love to share pictures of my abstract paintings in progress so you can see all the many layers and shifts that happen along the way. I don't start with an idea in mind....my paintings are created intuitively so I never know how they will look at the end when I begin. Hope you enjoyed this little "behind the scenes" peek. For even more, please visit my art blog and be sure to scroll down to the bottom to access all my previous posts.

P a u l e t t e   I n s a l l
Contemporary Abstract Painter
reflecting colors of the soul

To connect with me,
please visit the links below